CORE Drive gravel stabiliser
CORE Drive Gravel Stabiliser is the core of hassle-free gravel paving for all types of vehicle or pedestrian traffic with no compromise in strength and durability. Part of a natural porous paving system, just add gravel to the interlocking panels of hexagon cells and you have an eco-friendly surface that costs less than asphalt, concrete, or block pavers.
CORE Drive solves the problems of aggregates without gravel stabilisation sinking, migrating, and forming ruts. The hexagon cells that make up each CORE Drive panel form a rigid honeycomb design that holds gravel in place providing maximum load bearing. The underside incorporates a durable geotextile, which allows water to drain easily and prevents weed growth. All panel edges have an interlocking system that makes for easy installation, even on steep grades.
CORE Drive Benefits
- Stabilise gravel. Get gravel to stay put, no ruts, no sinking, no problems.
- Low cost. Because the gravel won’t move around you can use less, giving you a porous service that costs less than concrete, asphalt or block pavers.
- Super strong. Enhanced load bearing causes no rutting, separating or sliding with vehicle traffic.
- No weeds. The geotextile backing underneath each panel prevents weed growth.
- It’s green. Environmentally friendly porous gravel paving allows the rain to drain over the entire surface.
- SUDS compliant. Because CORE Drive is porous it is ideal for solutions requiring a Sustainable Drainage System.
- ADA compliant. Ideal for pedestrians, bicycles, & wheelchair traffic.
- Beautiful. When filled the product is practically invisible, leaving you with a stunning surface that is easy to maintain.
- CORE marker. Easily add parking lines and edge indicators with COREmarker.
CORE Drive Specifications
|Cell Diameter||38 mm||38 mm||50 mm||50 mm||60 mm|
|Cell Depth||25 mm||40 mm||30 mm||35 mm||40 mm|
|Cell Wall Thickness||1.2 mm||0.8 mm||0.8 mm||2.0 mm||2.2 mm|
|Max Weight (Filled)||Over 280 tons||Over 250 tons||Over 250 tons||Over 350 tons||Over 380 tons|
|Max Weight (Empty)||90 tons||62 tons||62 tons||150 tons||175 tons|
|Geotextile Membrane||50 g/m2||50 g/m2||50 g/m2||50 g/m2||50 g/m2|
|Recommended Duty||Medium||Medium||Medium||Medium - Heavy||Medium - Heavy|
|General Use||Car / Truck||Car / Truck||Car / Truck||Car / Truck / HGV||Car / Truck / HGV|
|Small Sheet Size||1160 x 800 mm||1200 x 800 mm||1200 x 800 mm||1200 x 720 mm||1200 x 720 mm|
|Small Sheet Area||0.928 m2||0.96 m2||0.96 m2||0.86 m2||0.86 m2|
|Large Sheet Size||2320 x 1200 mm||2400 x 1200 mm||2400 x 1200 mm||2160 x 1200 mm||2160 x 1200 mm|
|Large Sheet Area||2.784 m2||2.88 m2||2.88 m2||2.59 m2||2.59 m2|
|Fact Sheet||Fact Sheet||Fact Sheet||Fact Sheet||Fact Sheet|
All grids available in black or white
All CORE Drive grids are available in white virgin polypropylene or black recycled polypropylene. As you can see, both options are virtually invisible when filled with gravel, even when using a light coloured aggregate.
After installing the CORE Drive panels, all you need to do is fill the cells with your chosen aggregate and then add an extra 10mm layer. The grids will then become invisible to the eye, yet keep your surface stable and secure.